Membership has benefits. We will notarize your documents at no cost. This service is available at both branches.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep your most valuable documents and treasures safe and sound. Our SWP branch has safe deposit boxes in various sizes. Let TCCU protect your valuables. Call us at 940-851-4000 to set one up today.
Pay yourself first. The best way to save is to place a portion of your paycheck into a savings account. TCCU can electronically transfer money from your payroll deposit into any deposit or loan account. This is a fantastic way to plan for a rainy day and retirement. Call or email Member Services to get this set up 940-851-4000.
Do you need to send money to TCCU from another bank or vice versa? We can help. Give Member Services a call at 940-851-4000 or visit our FAQ page for detailed instructions.
Wire transfers are available for a fee. For same day processing, TCCU must receive wire transfer requests by 1 P.M. Central Time; requests received after this time are processed the following business day (Monday through Friday).
When requesting a wire transfer, please have the following information:
- Amount of wire transfer
- Account type funds are coming from
- Receiving institution’s name, city and state
- Receiving institution’s routing number. (Please verify with the receiving financial institution that the routing number can receive wire transfers. Some do not.)
- Beneficiary’s name, account number, and account type (e.g., Savings or Checking)
- Beneficiary’s mailing address
- Any special instructions