TCCU Card Control App
Available in the Google Play and Apple App Store, the FREE TCCU Card Control App allows you to check your balance and turn your card on and off.
Features Enable You To:
- Restrict types of purchases made
- Receive and respond to instant transaction alerts
- Enter and edit international travel events
- Set location services to deter fraudulent activity
- Limit spending amounts to help reach your budget goals
- Set card alerts to monitor purchases and take immediate actions
- Touch ID/Facial Recognition Login, and a one-time controls override capability
TCCU Mobile App
Available in the Google Play and Apple App Store, the FREE TCCU Mobile App allows you to check your balance and account summary, transfer funds, make payments, and update your password.
- Mobile Deposit for checks
- Debit “Pause” Button to halt transactions when a card is lost or stolen
- Touch ID/Facial Recognition Login capability for easy access (Once enabled, there is no password required to sign in!)
- Internal and External Transfer capabilities. You can now transfer funds from your account to another TCCU account or to another financial institution.
All TCCU debit cards tied to our free checking accounts as well as TCCU credit cards are now enabled for mobile payments! This means you can use Apple Pay or Samsung Pay on your phone everywhere mobile payments are accepted.
Mobile Text Alerts
You decide what is important to know about your account. Notices of new deposits, low balances or new transactions are sent instantaneously to your cell phone or email. You choose what account information to receive and how it is delivered. This is set up in home banking or give us a call for assistance.
Please contact a Member Services representative by calling (940) 851-4000 or email us at [email protected].