Small Business Relief Loans
We have found ourselves in a very unique, unprecedented and uncharted territory due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Texoma Community Credit Union is a financial institution that serves all members in good times and through difficult times. We have a strong financial position solely for this purpose and are prepared to serve to the best of our ability.
As such, we are proud to introduce a new type of loan to help local small businesses impacted by closures and precautions related to COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Loans are available immediately to anyone with a TCCU account in good standing.
- Up to a $25,000 unsecured capital infusion loans (we will take collateral if available)
- Initial six (6) single-pay term @ 3.25% (Extensions available based on time and needs)
- Must have account with TCCU in good standing
- Requires Business Loan Application, Personal Financial Statement, End of Year 2019 Financials, Business Debt Schedule, 18/19 Tax Returns if readily available (Preferred but not required)
- Relaxed underwriting standards
To Begin The Application Process:
Download and review the documents below, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org