Mar 18, 2020
COVID-19 Coronavirus Safety Update
Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020, our lobbies will be closed until further notice to continue our efforts of protecting our members and staff from COVID-19 Coronavirus.
During this time, our Drive Thrus will remain open for normal business hours.
Most services will continue to be accessible through our Drive Thrus, ATMs, online banking, and the TCCU Mobile app. Thank you for your understanding as we work together for the health and betterment of the community.
Any updates will continue to be shared here, as well as our Facebook page.
Remote & Electronic Services
TCCU offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day via our website, mobile app, or Access 24 phone line. If you do not already have online banking set up on your account, give us a call at 940-851-4000. You can download our app called “TCCU Mobile” for your Apple or Android device.
Members can use online banking and the app to:
- Make payments on TCCU loans
- Deposit checks using the mobile app
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Move money within your TCCU accounts
- Move money between TCCU and another financial institution (NEW!)
- Pause your debit card if it is lost or stolen
- Make a loan payment (no login required – access here)
Members can also call our Access 24 Hotline at 940-855-2828 to:
- Check your account balance
- Review your recent transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Request a check withdrawal
- Change account PIN
- Enter a stop payment request
Our ATMs located at each of our three branches are also available 24/7 for withdrawals and both check and cash deposits. There are also several Transfund ATMs in our service area that are free to our members. Any additional ATM fees can be reimbursed when rewards checking qualifications are met (see details here).