Mar 13, 2020
Ensuring Member Safety & Continuity of Service
Texoma Community Credit Union is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy experience for our members when visiting our branches while providing continuity of the best service you have come to know and expect at TCCU.
As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
At this time, all of our branches are observing their normal business hours. The most up to date information will be posted to our website and social media channels.
Protecting Our Members
We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and members:
- We’ve advised our employees to follow the public health authorities’ guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel, and we’ve reinforced existing policy encouraging employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
- Frequent disinfecting of shared surfaces such as desktops, chair handles, door handles, phones, pens, signature pads, Drive-Thru tubes, and ATM touchpads
- Additional cleaning/disinfecting of branch offices by cleaning crews
- Asking members who visit the branch to help us in the practice of social distancing
Remote & Electronic Services
TCCU offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, 24 hours a day via our website, mobile app, or Access 24 phone line. If you do not already have online banking set up on your account, give us a call at 940-851-4000. You can download our app called “TCCU Mobile” for your Apple or Android device.
Members can use online banking and the app to:
- Make payments on TCCU loans
- Deposit checks using the mobile app
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Move money within your TCCU accounts
- Move money between TCCU and another financial institution (NEW!)
- Pause your debit card if it is lost or stolen
- Make a loan payment (no login required – access here)
Members can also call our Access 24 Hotline at 940-855-2828 to:
- Check your account balance
- Review your recent transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Request a check withdrawal
- Change account PIN
- Enter a stop payment request
Our ATMs located at each of our three branches are also available 24/7 for withdrawals and both check and cash deposits. There are also several Transfund ATMs in our service area that are free to our members. Any additional ATM fees can be reimbursed when rewards checking qualifications are met (see details here).
Should the situation become more severe, we have a formal disaster preparedness plan to help ensure we can provide ongoing critical service levels to our members. This includes the ability of staff to work from home and cross-training to ensure backups are available for critical roles. Our management team is closely monitoring our risk and preparedness for this changing situation.
While we understand the situation remains fluid, we believe we are well-positioned to respond to possible impact with operational redundancies, a member-focused staff, and proven business continuity plans and resources.
President & CEO
Texoma Community Credit Union